INDUSTRIAL SECURITY GUARD A
|Item Number: 179-380|
|Salary Grade: 8|
|No. of Position/s: 1|
|Monthly Salary: PhP 15,818.00|
|Office/Sector: Davao Oriental/ComVal IMO|
|Responsibility Center: Administrative and Finance Section|
|Education: High School Graduate|
|Experience: 1 years of relevant experience|
|Training: 4 hours of relevant training|
|Eligibility: Security Guard License (MC 11, s. – Cat.II)|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Guard and protect premises of NIA compound from unlawful entry of persons and vehicles; search persons entering and leaving the Agency from prohibited articles or stolen properties;
- Investigate suspicious persons and report unusual happenings, events or accidents in NIA office and premises;
- Conduct preliminary investigation of disturbances and infraction of office rules and regulations;
- Maintain log book for guests and visitors; NIA, and other government and private vehicles entering and leaving the compound;
- Oversee the coming in and out of NIA personnel;
- Maintain peace and order condition in NIA office and premises;
- Perform other related functions.
Deadline of Application: Friday, November 24, 2017 – 17:00
Initial Assessment Steps
- Personnel Selection Board (PSB) screening
- Panel Interview
All interested qualified applicants shall submit the following to the Administrative Section, NIA-Regional Office, Bolton Street, Davao City.
- Letter of application;
- Updated personal data sheet/resume/curriculum vitae;
- Performance rating for the last semester/rating period ended (if applicable);
- Certified copies of certificates of trainings/seminar attended;
- Certified copies of Diploma, Transcript of Record and Eligibilities.
Candidate/s found by the PSB to have met the minimum qualification requirements and have successfully hurdled the Assessment Process will be certified by the PSB as qualified for appointment/promotion to the subject vacancy.